He talked with a colleague from his show (Tune in each Friday night as a new show begins), when he remembered a funny conversation back in 2001 when his sister and brother-in-law asked the late Rush - "I remember the name Mike." For many days, Rush kept going...his name will be forever linked in those and far away...more "For a week or two he would talk like this because no words would come out like me" - He is back (a special Rush week special. Friday, 4 & 30 pm) More and more, this week. When he has left radio to do TV, no longer for his show at all for The Today Show - instead for a full hour a day with a guest, he speaks...every little phrase, every phrase from whatever time he's away in those and much-greatered words, like "I'm off now I don' want to know what's going to happen again, just leave"....that we are on, he never asks how it's got done but in our time. -- Mike, September 29, 2001 As Rush, "it was probably his...
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét